Learners Support Information
- Cheque payment shall be payable to “ASPRI”.
- Cash payment shall be done latest before 10am on the 1st day of course start.
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) cannot be used for Withdrawal/Cancellation penalties. Applicant must bear the full course fee (refer to withdrawal policy).
- In any situation if ASPRI-IPI is unable to receive the SFC, applicant is liable to pay the outstanding course fee.
Any deferment, cancellation and replacement shall be informed 3 working days prior to course start date, otherwise, full fee will be charged upon for:
- “No show/Absent” without valid Medical Certificate;
- and Late comer (30mins after course start)
- Participant(s) MUST bring original identification documents (i.e. Work Permit, Passport or NRIC).
- No Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be issued unless separately requested by the company.
ASPRI-IPI reserves the right to, without subjecting to any indemnity or claims,
– revise the course fees without prior notice, reschedule, postpone or cancel classes as deemed necessary
– take photo and video during the course delivery for any marketing and promotion purpose
– reject and/or remove any participant due to unreasonable behavior during the course delivery.
SSG PDPA Guideline